University of Michigan
- Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, U-M Medical School
- Michigan Adapted Cognitive Assessment Lab, Dept. of PM&R, U-M Medical School
- Michigan Artificial Intelligence Lab, U-M College of Engineering
- UM3D Lab, U-M Library
- Center for Managing Chronic Disease, U-M School of Public Health
- Institute for Health Care Policy and Innovation (IHPI)
- Social Worlds Research Group, U-M School of Information
- U-M Spinal Cord Injury System, Dept. of PM&R, U-M Medical School
Other Healthcare and Academic Institutions
- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Health System
- United Cerebral Palsy of Michigan
- West Michigan Spina Bifida Association
- Michigan Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Spina Bifida Association of Michigan
Becoming a Partner and Collaborator in the CTHI
Reasons to consider becoming a collaborator with the CTHI:
- Build community.
- Increase networking.
- Benefit from collaborator partnerships and relationships with community agencies and others.
- Provide sustainable structure and ongoing outlets for dissemination and knowledge translation activities, including website, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Provide procedures and structure to improve and provide structures to training.
- Collate and leverage resources.